How We Work With
Military & Veterans
Your career takes you all over the world.
Your responsibilities are spread further than most realize.
We know your situation and have the flexibility to work around your schedule. You have a retirement plan, TSP, and healthcare for life. We do the work to make sure you are maximizing your benefits.
Things to consider:
1. Are you informed about the Blended Retirement System (BRS) or Legacy Retirement System?
2. Have you calculated what retirement benefits you might receive upon leaving service?
3. Do you understand the differences between the Survivor Benefit Plan and civilian life insurance options?
4. Have you considered the pros and cons of Tricare for Life versus a Medicare Advantage Plan?
5. Are you making the most of your Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) options?
6. Do you understand the various tax implications of retirement investments?
7. What strategies have you put in place to protect yourself and your family in the event of disability or death?
8. Are you taking advantage of all the benefits available to you through the Post 9/11 GI Bill?
9. What is your plan for continuing healthcare coverage when you transition out of service?
10. Are you confident that you are maximizing your retirement, healthcare, and investment benefits?
If you answered "no" or are uncertain about any of these questions, I can help. As a Certified Financial Planner, my goal is to ensure that you understand your retirement options and make the best financial decisions for your family's future. Contact me today to start discussing your unique needs and goals.