Effective Date: 1 May 2021
Please read this notice carefully before you use our website.
1. Any action arising out of this Agreement or the Site is governed by and interpreted under the laws of the United States of America and the applicable laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law principles. If any provision of this policy shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. In every case and to the full extent possible under applicable law, Mainstay Capital and its users elect to resolve all actions arising out of this Agreement or the Site through arbitration. If binding arbitration is found to be inapplicable or unenforceable in respect to any action arising out of this Agreement or the Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in California, waiving all affirmative and legal defenses in respect to jurisdiction, forum and venue, as well as your right to a jury trial.
3. You represent and warrant you will not use this Site or Mainstay Capital, (a) as part of any scheme to violate federal, state, or other laws and regulations including those around financial transactions, or (b) for any other purposes that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement, including but not limited to attempting or actually (i) disrupting, impairing or otherwise interfering with the operation or integrity of the Site or circumventing any Site security system; (ii) collecting any information about other users of the Site; or (iii) systematically extracting content or other information or data contained in the Site. You may not access, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, publicly perform or display, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, “scrape”, data mine or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through this Site, without written permission from Mainstay Capital. Mainstay Capital may terminate your access and use of any part of the Site for such use or any use which violates this Agreement.
4. Mainstay Capital is the owner and/or authorized user of all text, images, data representations, animation, music, sounds, and any and all other materials on this Site. Unless and except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement or other written agreement with Mainstay Capital, users may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, disseminate, exploit, distribute, display, create derivative works from, or otherwise incorporate any material found on this Site or in Mainstay Capital’s communications, except that you may view such materials in their present form and you may download and print a copy for your informational purposes only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Said materials are protected by U.S. and international copyright and treaty provisions without limitation as copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, and other intellectual property.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are the property of Mainstay Capital and its affiliates. Mainstay Capital enforces its intellectual property rights. Other than as permitted hereunder, use of Mainstay Capital’s intellectual property rights, without an express license from Mainstay Capital, is strictly prohibited. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners.
6. Mainstay Capital does not provide, offer or render tax or legal advice. Before making financial or investment decisions, we recommend that you contact an investment, financial, tax or legal professional. You are advised not to rely on any information contained on this Site in the process of making an investment or other decision.
7. Nothing on this Site constitutes an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities, or any financial instrument or investment by Mainstay Capital, nor shall any security, financial instrument or services be provided, offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, provision or sale would be unlawful under securities laws of such jurisdiction. The content on the Site is for informational purposes only and Mainstay Capital does not represent that the products or services described on this Site are suitable for any specific investor or available in all locations.
8. Certain of the statements contained herein may be statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on Mainstay Capital’s current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. In addition to statements that are forward-looking by reason of context, the words “may, will, should, expects, plans, intends, anticipates, believes, estimates, predicts, potential, or continue” and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements.
9. Mainstay Capital, its employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, and any party involved in the creation, management, monitoring, and dissemination of information on the Site, including Mainstay Capital, cannot be held liable in any way for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or connected to the use of the Site included but not limited to viruses, unauthorized access, errors, service interruption or delay, loss or damages from nonperformance by Mainstay Capital, inaccurate content, typographic or data errors, or theft. Content and information are provided as is without warranties of any kind from Mainstay Capital. Mainstay Capital expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind either express, implied or statutory, related to any products, services, information and content, including but not limited to the availability, performance, security, reliability, accuracy, quality, usefulness, suitability or completeness of information, content, products, and services provided on or through this Site or in any other oral or written form. We do not warrant that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through this Site or any linked website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any information provided. We will not be responsible for any detrimental reliance that you may place upon the Site or its contents. Mainstay Capital reserves the right to cease operating this Site or to terminate your access and use of any part of this Site at any time without notice for any reason.
10. Users agree to indemnify and defend Mainstay Capital, their employees, officers, directors, agents, and affiliates and to hold them harmless and release them from any and all claims, expenses, losses, damages, and liabilities including without limitation attorney fees arising out of or connected to use or access to the Site. You will cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
11. Section numbers in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, and shall not govern the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement. The Site, including but not limited to this Agreement are subject to change without notice.
13. If you have questions regarding this Agreement or to report any violations of the Agreement, please contact us at Marcus.Miller@Mainstay-Capital.com